Part 1: What jump started me?
Part 2: What am I going to do?
Part 3: What are my goals?
Obviously all this planning and preparation has to lead somewhere! But where????? I named this blog “Thick. Fine. Healthy.” because that’s what I want to be. I’m pretty curvy and I love it but I want to have a little less of it…..especially in the places it shouldn’t be like my arms, stomach, and back. My target weight is 135. In 2008, I made it down to before was 144. There are some things I’m doing differently this time. In 2006, I ate pretty good for 3 months before starting to workout. I ended up losing some of my curves because I wasn’t doing any toning. I don’t want that to happen again. I felt like a boy. Even though I still had more thighs and hips and booty than a lot of women, for ME I was flat. Also my breasts go down pretty quickly. All this weight gain has put me in a C cup….A C-CUP! Excuse me while I go shimmy for a while! Just kidding…..a little…….don’t judge me, this must be how women who get implants feel! Anyway, I plan to do a good amount of total body toning. Maybe I’ll even keep my boobs this time! *prays Jesus lets me keep my “new” boobage* 😛
When I started making my list, I realized I have a lot of goals. They range in specificity and some are vain/superficial, others are more health related or a way to keep pushing myself. So I broke them into categories.
- Target weight of 135 (I’m 5’1” btw)
- Toned butt, thighs, arms, and back
- Flat and toned stomach
- Less weight on my knees
- Less winded when walking up a lot of stairs
- Become a runner
- Walk/Run a half marathon
- Walk/Run a full marathon
- Cut my swim workout time in half (currently takes an hour and a half)
- Better skin
- Be a Clean eater
- Streak (I have a standing reservation with a friend to do this)
- Wear shirts that show my stomach
- Look great in a bikini
- Wear Herve Leger mini dresses
- Be comfortable working out in shorts and sports bra
- Sit a drink on my butt (don’t judge me)
- Reenact Queen Bey videos on YouTube (I’m lying…..a little)
- Yell, “BUT DO YOU SEE THESE ABS!”
- Be in shape enough that I can run off anything I eat! ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Okay some are goofy but I DON’T CARE! Don’t knock my hopes, dreams, and aspirations to be conceited (read: more conceited). Why yes, I AM a Leo, thank you! *roars*